“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well” (Psalm 139:14). We know that the human body is a marvelous work of God, but what do we know about the body itself?
The Precepts of Anatomy and Physiology from Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum introduces high school students to the wonders of the complex design of the human body.
- The structure, function and interaction of
- Body systems
- As well as hazards to, and diseases of, various organs and systems
Precepts of Anatomy and Physiology will equip teenagers with the knowledge and principles to make positive life choices that will enhance health and happiness.
Students learn how life choices, diet, exercise, and even thoughts affect physical and emotional health.
The last three lessons of part two deal with:
- Male and female reproductive systems (discreetly worded and illustrated by line drawings
- Life begins at conception
- Traditional roles of husband and wife
- The intricate and miraculous development of a baby from fertilization to birth
- Maturation of bones, organs, tissues, muscles and joints
These three lessons can be used as supplemental material for sex education or abstinence studies.
FULL COURSE KIT contains Texts, Activities, and Teacher’s Resource Kit
Take your student on a fantastic voyage through the human body with Precepts of Anatomy and Physiology from Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum! Order today from Curriculum Express!
Precepts of Anatomy and Physiology can serve as a stand-alone unit study worthy of ½ high school transcript credit in anatomy, or may incorporate chapters 2 and 3 from the Principles, Theories and Precepts of Biology course to create a full credit in A&P (providing those chapters have not been counted for biology credits). Refer to local or state policies for assigning transcript credit for high school science courses.