Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 6 engages your student through exciting stories and teaches them how to apply mathematical concepts through everyday life situations—allowing your student to learn smarter instead of harder!
Math Lessons for a Living Education teaches through:
- Short, story based lessons
- Real life application
- Hands-on activities
- Engaging, full-color worksheets
Real Life, Real Math
Math is an exciting subject happening all over everyday life! Math Lessons for a Living Education utilizes an engaging, story based approach to put math into context for your student—ensuring your student learns both how to do math, and how to apply it to life beyond the textbook.
A Unique Approach to Learning
A blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience brings the concepts to life, invites the student to explore the world around them, and gives this course a Charlotte Mason flavor.
In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 6 your student will learn:
- and so much more!
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 6 Student Includes:
- Short, engaging 15-30 minute lessons
- Full-color worksheets
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 6 Teacher Guide Includes:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Solutions Manual
- Multiplication Grid
- 1st Chapter of Principles of Mathematics Book 1 Student & Teacher Guide
- Instructional blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Convenient perforated pages
- Recommended for: Grade 6 / 10 – 12 years old