One of these days, before you know it, your teenager will cut the apron strings and have his or her own home. Does your teen know how to maintain both a home and a character?
Teach your teenager life and home skills with the Family & Consumer Science curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications!
Family & Consumer Science is a fun, consumable, Bible-based ten-unit course, made for grades 7-12. This set of ten worktexts covers topics including:
- Homemaking skills
- The importance of building a Christian home life
- Good character qualities
- Practicing financial freedom
- Meal management
- Food preparation
- Fashion and design
- Interior design and decorating a home
- Home management
- Getting a job
- Personal finance
- Child care and development
- Establishing and maintaining healthy relationships
The consumable, self-paced student worktexts, that can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, include:
- Text-based instruction
- Review questions
- Self tests
- Unit tests
- One removable teacher-administered test
- Note: Required resource The Nutritive Value of Foods is included.
The easy-to-use teacher’s guide consists of:
- Complete answer keys for Units 1-10
- Curriculum overview
- Lesson planning
- Teacher’s tips
- Alternate tests and worksheets
- Required materials
- Study pages
- Additional activities
Teach your teen how to make a house a Christian home with the Family & Consumer Science curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!