The Delta Universal Set from Math-U-See will cover these major concepts and skills:
- Using strategies based on place value and properties of operations to divide
- Understanding division as solving for an unknown factor
- Fluently dividing any combination of whole numbers
- Solving abstract and real-world problems involving all four operations
- Interpreting remainders in short and long division
- Understanding fraction notation in light of division
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 230 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 434 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 80 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Integer Block kit with 133-pieces in a cardboard storage box/carrying case.
- Lifetime access to Delta Digital Pack.
Delta Sample Lesson
DUE TO COVID 19---- WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON THESE PRODUCTS. WE DO APOLOGIZE.
Math-U-See offers a unique instructional approach that makes it easier for instructors (parents, teachers, and tutors) to help students progress in mastering fundamental math skills and concepts.
Math by Manipulatives
Math-U-See's simple but powerful set of colorful manipulatives allows abstract math concepts to be represented in clear, relatable ways. These manipulatives, combined with distinctive strategies presented through videos, textbooks, practice, systematic review, and assessments, guide students from concept to concept as they build a solid understanding of mathematics.
Mastery, Not Grade Level
Because the focus is on understanding math concepts, the curriculum is not organized traditionally by grades; rather, Math-U-See is a skills-based program that focuses on student mastery of a concept before progressing to the next concept. Please take the Readiness Assessment if you are unsure what course your student should take.