The Algebra 1 Level Up Base Set from Math-U-See will cover these concepts and more:
- Commutative and Associative Properties
- Order of Operations
- Distributive Property
- Cartesian Coordinates
- Graphing a Line
- Slope-Intercept Formula
- Graphing Parallel Lines and the Equation of a Line
- Consecutive Integers
- Multiplication and Division with Exponents
- Negative Exponents and Raising Exponents to a Power
- Addition and Multiplication of Polynomials
- Factor Polynomials
- Factor Trinomials with Negative Numbers
- Square Roots and Dividing Polynomials
- Repeated Factoring of Polynomials
- Solving Equations with Factoring
- Unit Multipliers
- Metric Conversions
- Fractional Exponents
- Significant Digits and Scientific Notation
- Graphing a Parabola and a Hyperbola
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 362 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 440 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 96 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Lifetime access to Algebra 1 Digital Pack.
Algebra 1 Sample Lesson
DUE TO COVID 19---- WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON THESE PRODUCTS. WE DO APOLOGIZE.
Math-U-See offers a unique instructional approach that makes it easier for instructors (parents, teachers, and tutors) to help students progress in mastering fundamental math skills and concepts.
Math by Manipulatives
Math-U-See's simple but powerful set of colorful manipulatives allows abstract math concepts to be represented in clear, relatable ways. These manipulatives, combined with distinctive strategies presented through videos, textbooks, practice, systematic review, and assessments, guide students from concept to concept as they build a solid understanding of mathematics.
Mastery, Not Grade Level
Because the focus is on understanding math concepts, the curriculum is not organized traditionally by grades; rather, Math-U-See is a skills-based program that focuses on student mastery of a concept before progressing to the next concept. Please take the Readiness Assessment if you are unsure what course your student should take.