Art is a wonderful expression of the beauty and soul of God’s Creation! It is also a science of color, texture, and perspective. It is also great fun when properly accomplished!
The ACE Advanced Art Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Advanced Art PACE Set includes all junior to senior high Advanced Art PACEs (97-108). No answer keys for this course.
Your student will learn about:
- Observation and perspective
- Light and shade
- Variety and mood
- Drawing people and clothes
Throughout the Advanced Art Paces your student will:
- Study an introduction to the tools of art: the pencil, pen and ink, and paints
- Learn the principles of design: symbols, rhythm, shapes, and awareness
- Investigate the hue, value, intensity, and proportion of color, and paint in color
- Design clothing, draperies, still figures, and figures in motion
- Learn about observation, point of view, perspectives, and light and shade
- Examine chalk talks (materials, setup, tools for success) and generate a program
- Discover lettering, layouts, spacing, and other techniques designed to help the student integrate the learned material
In ACE Advanced Art Unit 11, PACE 107, your student will learn:
- Types and construction of alphabets
- Designs with letters
- Formal and casual lettering styles
Teach your teen to visually express himself or herself with the ACE Advanced Art Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized homeschool core curriculum from preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Spelling and Vocabulary, as well as various electives for all grade levels.
Self-Instructed Program--No Lesson Plan Required!
The ACE curriculum program is one of the most easily administered programs available to homeschooling parents. The program is self-instructional for the student, and requires almost no preparation time on the part of the parent. Instead, the primary job of the parent is supervising, motivating, and grading the tests completed by the student. There are no lesson plans to prepare with this program!
Lessons with Biblical Values
Integrated into each course are Biblical truths and character-building principles that provide the Christian homeschooling student with a strong grounding in the Bible. A non-denominational program, ACE avoids specific doctrines and instead focuses on the truths evident in Scripture. Students are challenged to be honest, to have integrity, to encourage one another, to respond with respect, and much more.
Student Becomes Master
Each Accelerated Christian Education text is broken down into 12 colorful workbook-style units of study that are presented with a mastery approach. Therefore, students not only receive initial instruction but review each skill and/or principle several times to ensure mastery and retention.