What is more important than teaching your children to love, obey, and appreciate God? Who best to teach them but you and the great characters of the Bible? The lives of Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, and Daniel can teach us much about the rewards of living for God. Each of them faced rejection, but by God’s grace, they all remained faithful.
The 3rd Grade Growing with God Teacher Manual from Positive Action for Christ gives students examples of discipline and character while learning about the God that is our strength.
- 35 lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life principles and character trait activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-aloud stories—fictional narratives applying biblical lessons to today
- Weekly quizzes—one per lesson; answer key included
- Scripture memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
Introduce your children to faithful Bible characters and our faithful God while they’re young. Order the 3rd Grade Growing with God Teacher Manual by Positive Action for Christ today!