Most children learn and retain more when they write notes, impressions, and observations about their lessons. Complement your family’s study of Exploring Creation with Zoology 3: Land Animals of the Sixth Day with the companion Notebooking Journal. Your child will illustrate and document fascinating facts, record experiments, complete fun activities, assemble beautifully designed mini-books, and more!
What’s included in the Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal:
- A daily schedule utilizing a two-day per week plan
- Fascinating Facts Templates to record what they learned with words and illustrations
- Templates for completing Notebooking Activities
- Review questions answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Scripture copy work, with print and cursive practice
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets to log experiments and projects
- Brightly colored Map It! animal cutouts
- A huge amount of book and video suggestions
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books to create, encouraging them to record information learned
- Field Trip Sheets to record field trips
- A Final Review with 50 questions they can answer orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know
Notebooking Journals are a perfect complement to the Exploring Creation series. Students will cherish their individual notebook as they make it their very own with words and illustrations reflecting all they have learned. Order your Exploring Creation materials today from Curriculum Express!