Writers in Residence™ Volume 2 provides kids with a biblical framework to think about word and communicate effectively in writing. The culture wants to rob your children of their God-given voices by turning them into passive consumers who can express themselves only in abbreviations and emoticons, but Writers in Residence will help them tap into their creativity and unleash their voices for God’s glory! This powerful learning tool includes:
- Stimulating exercises that build grammar skills and help young writers make dynamic word choices
- Inspirational interviews with professional Christian authors
- A detailed 32-week lesson plan that makes planning and teaching a breeze
- Evaluation rubric for every assignment that takes the guesswork out of evaluating your child’s writing. Writers in Residence, Volume 2: Journeyman is a great way for children to build a personal writing portfolio that will serve as a keepsake and inspiration as they begin the journey to writing mastery.
NOTE: The price of this course includes two items. The spiral-bound textbook/ workbook contains all student material, lesson plans, activities, assignments, and writing exercises. The softcover answer key is your road map to using Writers in Residence and includes checklists.
Apologia Science, written specifically for homeschools and Christian schools has quickly became a favorite science program all across the country and around the world.
Written for home education, in a conversational style that takes the complexities of science and breaks them down into understandable instruction
, Apologia Science
has won the respect of educators, homeschooling schools and homeschoolers.
This experiment rich curriculum
, gives students the hands on projects necessary to take science from concept to reality as they perform the many experiments outlined at each level.
Add a Science Kit to complement the many experiments in the Apologia Science curriculum.
Teachers and parents love the conversational style that allows them the ability to give their students the freedom to work independently through the course. Students love the colorful illustrations, the conversational style and the carefully designed experiments that make learning fun and engaging.
At the elementary level, students are able to focus on specific topics in science including:
At the middle and high school level, students engage in instruction from general science to specialized titles including:
- Zoology I—Flying Creatures of the Third Day
- Zoology II—Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day
- Zoology III—Land Animals of the Sixth Day
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Chemistry and Physics
- Apologia General Science
- Apologia Physical Science
- Apologia Biology
- Apologia Chemistry
- Apologia Physics
- Apologia Marine Biology
In addition, the advanced concepts make Apologia Science a good choice for students seeking an honors level program.
Students are also able to take their learning deeper through Apologia’s advanced science courses in:
- Advanced Biology—Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Physics
All of Apologia’s advanced science titles
are designed to give students the instruction they need to earn a credit in AP Biology, AP Chemistry and AP Physics.
Buying your Apologia Science curriculum, home school supplies and other homeschooling curriculum at Curriculumexpress.com can be done with confidence because our home education materials, science kits, home schooling curriculum, books and more are backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.