Does history seem dry, dusty, and irrelevant to your child? Are you wary of revisionist history?
The World History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications is a biblically-integrated course that focuses on studies of world civilizations and the history of the western world. Presented in ten full-color, motivating, consumable worktexts, this curriculum includes lessons on:
- Ancient Egyptian, Assyrian, and Babylonian civilizations
- The medieval world
- The Renaissance
- The Reformation
- The history of the western world
- The growth of world empires
- The English, French, and American Revolutions
- Both World Wars
Bible truths are included into instruction across all grade levels with six major content strands:
- Social studies
The Teacher’s Guide is available separately.
Self-paced worktexts can each be completed in three to four weeks and include:
- Daily lessons and reviews
- Ample opportunity for assessment of student progress
- Concept reviews
- Self tests
- One removable teacher-administered unit test
Blow the dust off your impression of history and have fun teaching with the World History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!