It’s been said that without geography, you’re nowhere! Don’t let your teenager be nowhere!
The ACE World Geography Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE World Geography Curriculum includes twelve 9th grade* World Geography PACEs (1097-1108). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Study the beginning (Postdiluvian) earth
- Study earth’s resources
- The United States
- Latin America
- The Arctic
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Northern Asia
- Southern Asia
- The South Pacific Islands
- The Middle East
- Learn about some of the challenges of each region
- Read, draw, and interpret maps
- Complete a continent-by-continent study of geography
- Compare and contrast political regions
- Determine Christian influence of each area
In World Geography Unit 1 (PACE 1097), students will learn about:
- Creation and the fall
- The flood
- The postdiluvian earth
- A challenge
*This home study course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
Instead of being nowhere, teach your teen to know where he or she is with the ACE World Geography Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!