The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages guides students on a trip around the world as they study history from the Fall of Rome to the Renaissance.
In The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages, your student will:
- See God’s guiding hand through history
- Study the major events of the Middle Ages and delve into how society and culture developed and changed
- Study Church history of this period
- Study medieval civilizations spanning the whole globe, including the Byzantines, Anglo-Saxons, Muslims, Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Mughals, Vikings, Normans, Russians, Songhai, and Aztecs
- and so much more!
The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages is designed to be easy to use. It guides your student through an exciting adventure through world history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral and written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- Compile and study timelines
- Study architectural styles from different time periods
The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages brings history alive for students in an exciting way! Through engaging, conversational narrative, the author interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible events and civilizations that shaped Middle-Age world history. The course is approximately 30 to 45 minutes per lesson, five days per week, and is designed for grades 6 through 8 as a one-year history course.
The World’s Story 2 Set includes:
- Full-color The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages Student Textbook featuring engaging narrative and beautiful historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections.
- The World’s Story 2: The Middle Ages Teacher Guide, which features: convenient daily schedule; student worksheets for narration (oral and written), sketching, map adventures, and timelines; optional Digging Deeper activities; special project ideas; review sheets and answer keys; and three-hole-punched, perforated pages for convenience.