What child does not like to take things apart, build things, learn, and have fun? Help your child learn the answers to his or her “Why?” questions as you study God’s magnificent Creation!
Science Set #5: Water, Capillary Action, and Air from The Young Scientists Club answers the question, “What do submarines, chromatography, and capillary tubes all have in common?” They all use unique properties of water to perform special jobs.
Science Set #5: Water, Capillary Action, and Air will let your child:
- See how submarines dive and rise
- Watch color dyes crawl up chromatography paper
- Use a capillary tube like doctors in a hospital
- Observe upward water movement in plants
- Finish this creative kit with special tricks that will astound any audience!
Learn about the wonders of Creation in a safe, fun way with Science Set #5: Water, Capillary Action, and Air from The Young Scientists Club. Order today from Curriculum Express!