The Best Start
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 teaches math through engaging, real-life stories and practical application because math is all around us! This story-based approach invites students to participate in the story, make mathematical connections, explore the world around them with Charlie & Charlotte, and realize the value of math in their own lives.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 teaches through:
- Short, story based lessons
- Real life application
- Hands-on activities
- Engaging, full-color worksheets
Students learn best and retain more when they are engaged in the material and actively applying concepts to everyday life—Math Lessons for a Living Education engages your student through exciting stories and teaches them how to apply mathematical concepts through everyday life situations—allowing your student to learn smarter instead of harder!
Real Life, Real Math
Mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, patterns, and telling time are taught within the framework of an engaging, real-life story while fun worksheets provide your student the opportunity to apply the exciting new concepts. A Charlotte Mason flavored blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience brings mathematical concepts to life, inviting students to explore the world around them and connect mathematical concepts to real life.
Lessons Kids Love
Math Lessons for a Living Education creates a stress-free, tear-free environment for your child to learn, grow, and develop their math skills—and because your student is relating newfound knowledge to everyday life, they’ll retain those skills too!
In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 your student will learn:
- How to count & write numbers 0-100
- Counting by 2s, 5s, & 10s
- Addition & Subtraction of numbers 0-10
- Place value to hundreds
- Shapes & Patterns
- Simple Fractions
- How to tell time
- and so much more!
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 Includes:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Short, engaging 15-30 minute lessons
- Full-color worksheets
- Link to downloadable answer key
- Manipulatives section
- Instructional blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Convenient perforated pages
- Recommended for: Grade 1 / 5-7 years old
- Designed for parent & child to work through together