In this world of calculators, computers, and even smart smart phones, students still need to master math and problem-solving skills.
Math 3 Homeschool First Edition from Saxon Math will prepare your students for future success in many fields!
Math 3 uses simulations and games to help third-grade students understand and practice new concepts, stressing Social studies and science connections.
Your child will learn to:
- Skip-count by whole numbers
- Compare and order numbers
- Identify ordinal position to the twentieth
- Identify and complete patterns
- Add and subtract multidigit numbers
- Divide by single-digit divisors
- Add positive and negative numbers
- Picture, name, and order fractions
- Add and subtract fractions with common denominators
- Understand and calculate measurements
- Compare and measure mass
- Identify function rules
- Graph ordered pairs on a coordinate graph
- Identify angles
- Identify lines of symmetry
Math 3 Homeschool First Edition Student’s Meeting Book:
- Used for the daily opening exercise
- Provides a colorful way to teach the days, years, and dates
Prepare your student for real-life problem solving with Math 3 Homeschool First Edition from Saxon Math! Order today from Curriculum Express!