In this world of calculators, computers, and even smart smart phones, students still need to master math and problem-solving skills.
Math 1 Homeschool First Edition from Saxon Math will prepare your students for future success in many fields!
Building directly on Math K, Math 1 establishes a solid understanding of basic math concepts:
- Comparing and ordering numbers
- Mastering all basic addition facts and most basic subtraction facts
- Adding two-digit numbers without regrouping
- Naming fractions
- Measuring with inches, feet, and centimeters
Your child will also learn to create, read, and write observations from real graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs.
Math 1 Homeschool Teacher’s Manual First Edition contains:
- 130 Lessons
- Step-by-step instructions and scripts
- Pre-class preparation instructions
- List of materials needed for each lesson
- 703 pages
Prepare your student for real-life problem solving with Math 1 Homeschool First Edition from Saxon Math! Order today from Curriculum Express!