God, the Author of life, has given us a fascinating creation to study, and and an endless curiosity. Do you want to satisfy your child’s curiosity in a fun way?
Try LIFEPAC Biology from Alpha Omega Publications, a fun–filled, colorful biology course focused on the study of God’s Creation!
Why certain features run in the family and more are explained in the LIFEPAC Biology Unit 7 Worktext! This seventh in a set of ten worktexts simplifies the study of genetics, including:
- The father of modern genetics, Gregor Mendel
- The role of chromosomes in heredity
- Molecular and human genetics
- Why your child’s eyes are blue or why his hair is dark like his uncle’s hair rather than blond like his dad
With easy-to-understand lessons, this print-based worktext offers:
- Frequent self-checks using a variety of question formats to build confidence and ensure comprehension
- Integrated subject material
- Christian viewpoint
- Flexible, student-directed lessons that allow your student to work at his own pace
- Fun, hands-on experiments
- Consistent reviews
- One removable teacher-administered unit test so you can be certain your student is really grasping science concepts
This homeschool curriculum is ultra-slim, thin, and can be finished in three to four weeks!
Explore the mysteries of life in a fun way with LIFEPAC Biology by Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!
Designed for independent learning, the Alpha-Omega curriculum is ideal for Christian schools as well as correspondence and home education.
Choices for Christian Schools and Families
LIFEPAC, Horizons, and Switched-On Schoolhouse, are popular choices from Alpha Omega. This complete, easy-to-use, 12-year Christian curriculum includes five core subject areas and a variety of electives to meet the varied academic needs of your students. A work-text format, Alpha Omega is ideal for students seeking a correspondence-style curriculum. Courses are divided into 10 work-texts or units per subject per year. Each work-text delivers all of the instruction needed as well as interactive activities, quizzes, and tests that enable students to process what they are learning.
Bible-Inspired Critical Thinking
In order to build independent thinkers, students are also challenged to apply critical thinking and analysis skills to material as they work through each course. This analysis is also applied to Biblical instruction as Scripture and Biblical principles are integrated throughout each course, allowing students to apply Biblical principles to everyday learning.
Complete and Convenient Education
Students will enjoy this motivating curriculum that provides a sense of accomplishment as each unit or work-text is completed. Parents and teachers love how easy it is to “take school with you” and stay on track while traveling or committed to other activities.