The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool will help your student discover important answers with engaging, fun activities!
By the end of the Grade 5 program, your child should be able to:
- Describe matter that is too small to see (such as atoms) using models
- Observe and describe a material using its properties
- Explain how an animal derives energy from food, which comes from plants that get their energy from the sun
- Describe how plants get their energy (i.e., photosynthesis)
- Understand the interactions between the Earth’s geosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and/or atmosphere
- Find information regarding community efforts to protect the environment and its resources
- Understand the basic nature of gravity and that matter falls toward the center of the Earth
- Comprehend that the sun’s brightness correlates to its distance from Earth
The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle includes a Write-In Student Edition, Teacher’s Edition eText, and Parent Guide.
The write-in Student Edition covers four distinct units:
- Unit A: Science Engineering and Technology
- Unit B: Life Science
- Unit C: Earth Science
- Unit D: Physical Science
Each chapter begins with an engaging question and activity to focus your child on the Big Question of the chapter.
Each lesson includes
- An Investigate It! project that ties the lessons together
- Vocabulary cards
- Study guide
- Chapter review questions
Please Note: Online access to myScienceOnline.com is not available for the consumer market at this time.
The Teacher’s Edition eText provides all the instruction content you will need:
- Lesson plans with instruction notes
- Time needed for each lesson
- Information to engage your child, monitor comprehension, and provide extra support
- Content Refresher sections provide background on the material
- Time involved
- Discussion questions
- Lab answers
**Please note the Teacher’s Edition eText is accessible only online and you will not be able to print individual pages.**
The Parent Guide highlights the main elements of the student and teacher materials and provides guidance on setting up your lesson plan, pacing, and adapting the curriculum to fit your family.
Take a fun, fascinating, functional journey of discovery with The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool! Order today from Curriculum Express.