The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool will help your student discover important answers with engaging, fun activities.
By the time you complete Interactive Science: Grade 2, your child will:
- Use experimentation to find answers to science-related questions
- Gather data throughout an experiment
- Discover why plants and animals can only thrive in certain environments
- Use drawing and modeling to create a tool that will help solve problems
The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle includes a Write-In Student Edition, Teacher’s Edition e-Text, and Parent Guide.
The Write-In Student Edition covers four distinct units:
- Unit A: Science Engineering and Technology
- Unit B: Life Science
- Unit C: Earth Science
- Unit D: Physical Science
Each chapter begins with an engaging question and activity to focus your child on the Big Question of the chapter.
Each lesson includes:
- An Investigate It! project that ties the lessons together
- Vocabulary cards
- Study guide
- Chapter review questions
Please Note: Online access to myScienceOnline.com is not available for the consumer market at this time.
The Teacher’s Edition e-Text provides all the instruction content you’ll need:
- Lesson plans with instruction notes
- Time needed for each lesson
- Information to engage your child, monitor comprehension, and provide extra suport
- Content Refresher sections provide background on the material
- Time involved
- Discussion questions
- Lab answers
Please Note: the Teacher’s Edition e-Text is accessible only online, and you will not be able to print individual pages.
The Parent Guide highlights the main elements of the student and teacher materials and provide guidance or setting up your lesson plan, pacing, and adapting the curriculum to fit your family.
Take a fun, fascination, functional journey of discovery with The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool! Order today from Curriculum Express!