The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool offers an engaging, hands-on learning experience for students.
By the time you complete Interactive Science: Grade 1, your child will:
- Make basic observations
- Observe the world using the five senses, and catalog that information based on sense (i.e., brownies are dark in color, smell like chocolate and are warm when out of the oven)
- Note patterns in astronomy, such as the rising and setting of the sun
- Relate time of year to the amount of daylight available each day
The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle includes a Write-In Student Edition, Teacher’s Edition e-Text, and Parent Guide.
The Write-In Student Edition covers four distinct units:
- Unit A: Science Engineering and Technology
- Unit B: Life Science
- Unit C: Earth Science
- Unit D: Physical Science
Each chapter begins with an engaging question and activity to focus your child on the Big Question of the chapter.
Each lesson includes:
- An Investigate It! project that ties the lessons together
- Vocabulary cards
- Study guide
- Chapter review questions
Please Note: Online access to myScienceOnline.com is not available for the consumer market at this time.
The Teacher’s Edition e-Text provides all the instruction content you will need:
- Lesson plans with instruction notes
- Time needed for each lesson
- Information to engage your child, monitor comprehension, and provide extra support
- Content Refresher sections provide background on the material
- Time involved
- Discussion questions
- Lab answers
Please Note: The Teacher’s Edition e-Text is accessible only online, and you will not be able to print individual pages.
The Parent Guide highlights the main elements of the the student and teacher materials and provides guidance on setting up your lesson plan, pacing, and adapting the curriculum to fit your family.
Take a fun, fascination, functional journey of discovery with The Interactive Science Homeschool Bundle from Pearson Homeschool! Order today from Curriculum Express!