It’s never too early to learn to read, whether it’s hardback, paperback or battery pack media! And, yes, you can teach your child this vital skill!
With the Horizons Kindergarten Phonics & Reading Teacher’s Guide 2 from Alpha Omega Publications, you’ll find an easy-to-follow guide that clearly explains each step in detail. This second of four guides includes teaching tips, necessary materials, and answer keys for lessons 41-80 in Horizons Phonics & Reading Student Book 2.
This comprehensive teacher’s guide:
- Enables you to see the big picture of teaching your child to read
- Includes clearly outlined objectives and goals
- Contains necessary materials and supplies
- Suggests teaching tips for each day’s lesson plans
- Has practical instructions on how to incorporate the workbook activities
- Includes a reduced-size student page with answers that allow you to see your teacher’s notes and your child’s workbook activity page at the same time
- Will have you feeling confident about your homeschool teaching abilities
Get a helping hand as you lead your child on a life-long adventure that only reading can provide with Horizons Kindergarten Phonics & Reading Teacher’s Guide 2 from Alpha Omega Publications. Order today from Curriculum Express!
The colorful and engaging Horizons curriculum is quickly becoming a popular choice for Christian schools and homeschooling families.
This brightly illustrated workbook curriculum comes complete with detailed teacher’s guides, consumable student workbooks, and ideas for hands on learning.
The Horizons curriculum uses a spiral training method to introduce new concepts and then consistently review those concepts in order to bring students to mastery.
Perfect for the visual and hands-on learner, Horizons engages students through fast-paced instruction, colorful illustrations and a variety of activities to captivate interest.
A great choice for the quick learner or student who enjoys variety, Horizons provides teachers with additional ideas and a variety of activities to aid in the teaching of new skills and ideas.
Horizons offers full programs in the following subject areas:
- Horizons Pre-School
- Horizons Math—Kindergarten, Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1
- Horizons Phonics and Reading—Kindergarten, Grades 1,2,3
- Horizons Spelling & Vocabulary—Grades 1, 2 & 3
- Horizons Penmanship—Grades 1, 2, 3,4,5,6
- Horizons Health—Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
The Horizons biblically based curriculum is a best-seller and winner of the Homeschooling Parent 2009 Seal of Approval. Students love the color and variety and parents and teachers love the easy to follow teacher’s guides, which include daily lesson planners, clear objectives and carefully worded instruction that is easy to follow and produces results.