It’s never too early to learn to read, whether it’s hardback, paperback or battery pack media! And, yes, you can teach your child this vital skill!
With the Horizons Kindergarten Phonics & Reading Teacher’s Guide 1 from Alpha Omega Publications, you’ll find an easy-to-follow guide that clearly explains each step in detail. This first of four guides includes teaching tips, necessary materials, and answer keys for lessons 1-40 in Horizons Phonics & Reading Student Book 1.
This comprehensive teacher’s guide:
- Enables you to see the big picture of teaching your child to read
- Includes clearly outlined objectives and goals
- Contains necessary materials and supplies
- Suggests teaching tips for each day’s lesson plans
- Has practical instructions on how to incorporate the workbook activities
- Includes a reduced-size student page with answers that allow you to see your teacher’s notes and your child’s workbook activity page at the same time
- Includes alphabet coloring pages for your child with pictures that illustrate the sound of each letter
- Will have you feeling confident about your homeschool teaching abilities
Get a helping hand as you lead your child on a life-long adventure that only reading can provide with Horizons Kindergarten Phonics & Reading Teacher’s Guide 1 from Alpha Omega Publications. Order today from Curriculum Express!
The colorful and engaging Horizons curriculum is quickly becoming a popular choice for Christian schools and homeschooling families. This brightly illustrated workbook curriculum comes complete with detailed teacher’s guides, consumable student workbooks, and ideas for hands-on learning.
The Horizons curriculum uses a spiral-training method to introduce new concepts and then consistently review those concepts in order to bring students to mastery. Perfect for the visual and hands-on learner, Horizons engages students through fast-paced instruction, colorful illustrations, and a variety of activities to captivate interest. A great choice for the quick learner or student who enjoys variety, Horizons provides teachers with additional ideas and a variety of activities to aid in the teaching of new skills and ideas.
The Subject Areas
Horizons offers full programs in the following subject areas: Horizons Pre-School; Horizons Math—Kindergarten, Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1; Horizons Phonics and Reading—Kindergarten, Grades 1,2,3; Horizons Spelling & Vocabulary—Grades 1, 2, 3; Horizons Penmanship—Grades 1, 2, 3,4,5,6; Horizons Health—Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
The Horizons Biblically based curriculum is a best-seller and winner of the Homeschooling Parent 2009 Seal of Approval. Students love the color and variety, and parents and teachers love the easy-to-follow teacher’s guides, which include daily lesson planners, clear objectives, and carefully worded instruction that is easy to understand and produces results.