Which is more fun: Teaching math or learning math? Neither, you say?
Horizons 1st Grade Math Complete Set from Alpha Omega Publications will change your and your child’s mind!
These brightly illustrated workbooks will capture your homeschooling child’s attention with colorful, consumable lessons (1-160) that include:
- Writing and counting numbers by 1’s, 5’s, and 10’s to 100
- Recognizing even and odd numbers
- Understanding ordinal numbers, number sequencing, place values, time and calendar concepts
- Using number lines
- Counting money
- Working word problems
- Time and calendar concepts
- Addition and subtraction of double-digit numbers
- Geometric shapes
- Word numbers
- Greater than and less than
Eight comprehensive review tests follow each series of 10 lesson plans in this curriculum.
This complete math course includes 160 colorful lessons within two student workbooks and a teacher’s guide.
Your child will love each lesson’s easy-to-remove worksheets that enable him to proudly display his math lessons on the refrigerator or wall.
Lead your child from simple counting to complex math concepts and have fun doing it with Horizons 1st Grade Math Complete Set from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!
The colorful and engaging Horizons curriculum is quickly becoming a popular choice for Christian schools and homeschooling families.
This brightly illustrated workbook curriculum comes complete with detailed teacher’s guides, consumable student workbooks, and ideas for hands on learning.
The Horizons curriculum uses a spiral training method to introduce new concepts and then consistently review those concepts in order to bring students to mastery.
Perfect for the visual and hands-on learner, Horizons engages students through fast-paced instruction, colorful illustrations and a variety of activities to captivate interest.
A great choice for the quick learner or student who enjoys variety, Horizons provides teachers with additional ideas and a variety of activities to aid in the teaching of new skills and ideas.
Horizons offers full programs in the following subject areas:
- Horizons Pre-School
- Horizons Math—Kindergarten, Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1
- Horizons Phonics and Reading—Kindergarten, Grades 1,2,3
- Horizons Spelling & Vocabulary—Grades 1, 2 & 3
- Horizons Penmanship—Grades 1, 2, 3,4,5,6
- Horizons Health—Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
The Horizons biblically based curriculum is a best-seller and winner of the Homeschooling Parent 2009 Seal of Approval. Students love the color and variety and parents and teachers love the easy to follow teacher’s guides, which include daily lesson planners, clear objectives and carefully worded instruction that is easy to follow and produces results.