Paragraph Writing Flight 3 Workbook is a multi-sensory approach to writing that is excellent for all learning styles. On this flight (flight = one year of instruction) students (pre-writers to growing writers) learn how to write a paragraph. Students travel through the writing process and complete six writing projects.
- Project #1 Thank You for Your Business (Descriptive Writing)
- Project #2 May I Have Your Attention Please (Persuasive)
- Project #3 Reporting Live (Expository Writing)
- Project #4 Poetry Walk by the River (Poetry)
- Project #5 Drop Into My Time (Expository)
- Project #6 My Ten Mile Day (Narrative)
This program is designed for multi-level teaching and recommended for students in grades 1 to 3+ who are learning to write a paragraph. Teacher-friendly, kid-friendly, and perfect for homeschool co-ops!
Flight 3 Paragraph Writing Student Workbook
- Paragraph writing instruction for students grades 1-3+ (pre-writers to growing writers)
- Accompanies Here to Help Learning’s WEB membership, for those members who do not wish to print the worksheets from the website.
- Printed in color with high-quality graphics. (100+ pages)
- Designed to assist students in creating a writer’s notebook.
- Requires Here to Help Learning’s WEB membership.