In Essay Writing Flight 3 Workbook, (flight=one year of instruction) students embark on a one-year writing adventure to write and publish a six-chapter book. Step-by-step instructions ensure your student’s success. Includes Meet the Authors, where your student will learn from real professional authors.
Featured authors include:
Bill Myers, author of over 100 Christian books, including the McGee and Me and the Wally McDoogle series.
Brock Eastman, author of the Focus on the Family, Quest for Truth series, and Imagination Station books.
Nathan Hoobler, Focus on the Family writer and producer of The Adventures in Odyssey Radio program.
Pat and Sandy Roy, creators and writers of the Jonathan Park radio drama.
Also included are guest appearances from other professional editors and publishers.
The Write-a-Book Project is designed for multi-level teaching and recommended for students in grades 4 to 6+ who have also completed at least one flight in Here to Help Learning’s Essay Writing Level. Teacher-friendly, kid-friendly, and perfect for homeschool co-ops!
Flight 3 Essay Writing Student Workbook
- Write-a-Book Project (recommended for students grades 4 to 6+, who have completed at least one year of Here to Help Learning’s Essay Level Flight 1 or 2).
- Also accompanies Here to Help Learning’s WEB membership, for those members who do not wish to print the worksheets from the website.
- Printed in color with high-quality graphics. (100+ pages)
- Designed to assist students in creating a writer’s notebook.
- Requires Here to Help Learning’s WEB membership.