The Geometry Universal Set from Math-U-See will cover these concepts and more:
- Points, Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Planes and Sets
- Types of Angles
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines with Midpoints and Bisectors
- Supplementary and Complementary Angles
- Transversals with Interior and Exterior Angles
- Perimeter and Area of a Rectangle, Triangle, Parallelogram, and Trapezoid
- Regular Polygons
- Geometry of a Circle, Sphere and Ellipse
- Inscribed and Circumscribed Figures
- Area and Circumference of a Circle
- Area of an Ellipse
- Latitude and Longitude
- Volume of Pyramid, Cone, Prism, and Sphere
- Surface Area of Solids
- Trigonometric Functions: Sine, Cosine and Tangent
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Secant, Cosecant, and Cotangent
- Sin² + Cos² = 1
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 254 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 372 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 88 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Lifetime access to Geometry Digital Pack.
Geometry Sample Lesson
DUE TO COVID 19---- WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON THESE PRODUCTS. WE DO APOLOGIZE.
Math-U-See offers a unique instructional approach that makes it easier for instructors (parents, teachers, and tutors) to help students progress in mastering fundamental math skills and concepts.
Math by Manipulatives
Math-U-See's simple but powerful set of colorful manipulatives allows abstract math concepts to be represented in clear, relatable ways. These manipulatives, combined with distinctive strategies presented through videos, textbooks, practice, systematic review, and assessments, guide students from concept to concept as they build a solid understanding of mathematics.
Mastery, Not Grade Level
Because the focus is on understanding math concepts, the curriculum is not organized traditionally by grades; rather, Math-U-See is a skills-based program that focuses on student mastery of a concept before progressing to the next concept. Please take the Readiness Assessment if you are unsure what course your student should take.