The Apologia’s Field Trip Journal is a great keepsake that your student will enjoy revisiting for years to come.
Journal Sections Include:
- Preparing for a Field Trip
- Student and Teacher checklists for the week before, the night before, on the way, and at the “field.”
- Field Trip Ideas
- Over 100 suggestions for studying plants, animals, Earth, space, aviation, the human body, history, government, culture, and more!
- Places I’ve Explored Maps
- Three separate sections help you document the date and destination of any field trips exploring your state, the United States, and the world.
- Field Trip Pages
- Specific field trip pages help you plan out your visit, document any books you’ve read about your field trip, create a “must do” list, take personal notes, tell the “Story of my day,” and record “Something I never want to forget.”
- Special Spot Pages: Designed to help your student slow down and notice the fascinating changes that occur from one season to the next. Four times a year, your student will map out a specific location to see what happens over time, recording things such as color, flowers, leaves, sights, sounds, animal clues such as track or droppings, temperature, average rainfall, and much more.
- As I See It Pages: Created to help your child document thoughts using imagination to capture an experience as only he or she can see it.