The Apologia’s Field Trip Journal is a great keepsake that your student will enjoy revisiting for years to come.
Journal Sections Include:
- Preparing for a Field Trip
- Student and Teacher checklists for the week before, the night before, on the way, and at the “field.”
- Field Trip Ideas
- Over 100 suggestions for studying plants, animals, Earth, space, aviation, the human body, history, government, culture, and more!
- Places I’ve Explored Maps
- Three separate sections help you document the date and destination of any field trips exploring your state, the United States, and the world.
- Field Trip Pages
- Specific field trip pages help you plan out your visit, document any books you’ve read about your field trip, create a “must do” list, take personal notes, tell the “Story of my day,” and record “Something I never want to forget.”
- Special Spot Pages: Designed to help your student slow down and notice the fascinating changes that occur from one season to the next. Four times a year, your student will map out a specific location to see what happens over time, recording things such as color, flowers, leaves, sights, sounds, animal clues such as track or droppings, temperature, average rainfall, and much more.
- As I See It Pages: Created to help your child document thoughts using imagination to capture an experience as only he or she can see it.
Apologia Science, written specifically for homeschools and Christian schools has quickly became a favorite science program all across the country and around the world.
Written for home education, in a conversational style that takes the complexities of science and breaks them down into understandable instruction
, Apologia Science
has won the respect of educators, homeschooling schools and homeschoolers.
This experiment rich curriculum
, gives students the hands on projects necessary to take science from concept to reality as they perform the many experiments outlined at each level.
Add a Science Kit to complement the many experiments in the Apologia Science curriculum.
Teachers and parents love the conversational style that allows them the ability to give their students the freedom to work independently through the course. Students love the colorful illustrations, the conversational style and the carefully designed experiments that make learning fun and engaging.
At the elementary level, students are able to focus on specific topics in science including:
At the middle and high school level, students engage in instruction from general science to specialized titles including:
- Zoology I—Flying Creatures of the Third Day
- Zoology II—Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day
- Zoology III—Land Animals of the Sixth Day
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Chemistry and Physics
- Apologia General Science
- Apologia Physical Science
- Apologia Biology
- Apologia Chemistry
- Apologia Physics
- Apologia Marine Biology
In addition, the advanced concepts make Apologia Science a good choice for students seeking an honors level program.
Students are also able to take their learning deeper through Apologia’s advanced science courses in:
- Advanced Biology—Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Chemistry
- Advanced Physics
All of Apologia’s advanced science titles
are designed to give students the instruction they need to earn a credit in AP Biology, AP Chemistry and AP Physics.
Buying your Apologia Science curriculum, home school supplies and other homeschooling curriculum at Curriculumexpress.com can be done with confidence because our home education materials, science kits, home schooling curriculum, books and more are backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.