In this day of “txt-speak,” sound bites, tweets, and keyboards, your teen still needs to be able to read and write with comprehension and God-honoring style.
The ACE 7th Grade English Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 7th Grade English Curriculum includes all 7th grade English PACEs (1073-1084). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Identify, review, and diagram simple, compound, and complex sentence patterns
- Review eight parts of speech and studies prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections
- Be introduced to infinitives and gerunds
- Review principal parts of regular and irregular verbs-perfect tenses; conjugation of all six tenses; progressive verb forms; transitive and intransitive verbs; and subject-verb agreement
- Increase noun study-exact, compound, collective, plural, and possessive
- Develop use of personal pronouns-nominative, objective, and possessive case; demonstrative, interrogative, relative, reflexive, and indefinite pronouns
- Apply adjectives as indefinite pronouns, nouns, participles, and predicate adjectives
- Develop writing and communication skills through use of sentence variety, outlining, paragraph writing, composition writing, and proofreading
- Work with paragraph structure-indenting, main idea, topic sentence, summary, dependent and independent clauses, and phrases
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
In English Unit 6 (Pace 1078), students will learn:
- About adjectives
- Indefinite pronouns
- Comparative degrees
- The character trait of joyfulness
Teach your student the English skills necessary for meaningful communication with the ACE 7th Grade English Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!