Despite (or, perhaps, because of) the proliferation of social media, “txt-speak,” sound bites, and other shortcuts, your child needs to learn to communicate clearly and compellingly.
Building on fundamental language skills, the English II curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications builds critical connections between grammar, vocabulary, literature, and writing to enhance a student’s ability to apply language skills in everyday life.
The English II Unit 1 Worktext covers fascinating historical information of how the English language developed, along with a look at language changes and standards.
- How the English language has evolved from the historical development into different varieties, standard and substandard, and its many changes throughout time
With easy-to-understand lessons, this print-based worktext offers:
- Frequent self-checks using a variety of question formats to build confidence and ensure comprehension
- Integrated subject material
- Christian viewpoint
- Flexible, student-directed lessons that allow your student to work at his own pace
- Consistent reviews
- One removable teacher-administered unit test so you can be certain your student is really grasping science concepts
This homeschool curriculum is ultra-slim, thin, and can be finished in three to four weeks!
Teach your child to communicate in an intelligent, God-honoring way with English II from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!