Grammar is used everyday in different ways. Use Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 3 from Evan-Moor to guide your student to a better understanding of how to correctly format and edit sentences.
Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 3 covers:
- Language usage
- Punctuation: apostrophes
- Punctuation: commas
- Punctuation: periods
- Punctuation: quotation marks
- Other types of punctuation
Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 3 extras include:
- Reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in correct use of the mechanics, grammar, and spelling skills covered in the daily paragraphs
- Page of reproducible proofreading marks that model the standard markings used to correct and edit text
- Editing checklist to guide students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer
- Assessment rubric to guide teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing
Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 3 by Evan-Moor provides your students with the appropriate grammar, mechanics, and writing skills they need! Order yours today through Curriculum Express!