How it works
Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills.
On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises:
- two sentence-editing exercises
- two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills
On day 5, a full-page activity provides a more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill, and gives students the opportunity to practice using the words in their own sentences.
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
- Grammar and usage
- Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling
- Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
- Using acquired vocabulary
Features and benefits:
- Concise daily lessons are easy to scaffold and ideal for daily warm-up, quick informal assessments, and test prep
- The skills scope and sequence details the skills practiced each week
- A downloadable skill list and answer key provides an item-by-item list of the skills practiced each day to help teachers identify student competencies
- Each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities to encourage parent involvement
- A progress chart and vocabulary log help students monitor their daily scores and keep track of new vocabulary
Designed to serve as enrichments to core curriculum, Evan-Moor materials provide practical, creative and engaging supplements for students in grades Pre-K to 6+.
Use Evan-Moor titles to help your struggling students or to engage more advanced students to dig deeper into topics that interest them.
Students love Evan-Moor for their creative instruction, engaging illustrations, and interest grabbing material. Parents and teachers love it for its ability to build and reinforce both basic and complex skills, to engage students, and to develop a curiosity for learning.
The Evan-Moor workbooks include a variety of titles that give children a love for learning. Teachers and homeschool parents can select Evan-Moor workbooks to enhance reading, writing, math, science, the arts, social studies and geography instruction.
Buying your Evan-Moor Educational Publishers curriculum, home school supplies and other homeschooling curriculum at Curriculumexpress.com can be done with confidence because our home education materials, science kits, home schooling curriculum, books and more are backed by our 30 day money back guarantee.
“I love the ideas that Evan-Moor brings to my classroom. Whenever I embark on a new science or history theme, I check out Evan-Moor to see if there is a title produced for that theme. And I am never disappointed. If you are looking for engaging and creative ideas, then take a look at Evan-Moor. You will be glad you did.” (Jenny, Teacher in Michigan)