As your teen has grown, you’ve gone from counting on your fingers, through high school math, and are ready for college math!
The ACE College Math Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE College Math Curriculum includes 10 high school College Math PACEs (1-10) and answer keys (sold separately).
Using fill-in-the-blank, write-in, and multiple-choice exercises in these PACEs, your student will learn:
- The criteria of sets
- Formulating a general question from a criterion to test the elements of a universal set
- To distinguish and use common set symbols
- To recognize and use roster notation and set-builder notation to define a set
- To identify and use sets whose elements are sets, as well as sets whose elements are singular
In College Math 2 students will:
- Define a power set, intersection and union, disjoint sets, complement of a set, relative complement of a set with respect to another set, unary and binary operations
- Use a Venn diagram to illustrate relationships between sets
- Solve counting or survey problems
Count on the ACE College Math Course from Accelerated Christian Education to ready your teen for advanced math! Order today from Curriculum Express!