“Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.” (Psalm 128:3). If your children are like plants, it would be appropriate to understand what plants are like! Exploring Creation with Botany from Apologia presents a scientifically sound and God-honoring study of botany for grades K through 6.
Content covered includes:
- The nature of botany
- The process of classifying plants
- The development of plants from seeds
- The reproduction processes in plants
- The way plants make their food
- How plants get their water and nutrients and distribute them throughout the body of the plant
The activities in the Botany Notebooking Journal from Apologia provide everything your child needs to complete the assignments in Exploring Creation with Botany. Included are:
- A suggested lesson schedule
- A place for him or her to complete every assignment, record experiments, and display his or her work
- Full-color mini-books
- Additional fun experiments
- Supplementary materials
Recommended for use with students who have mastered handwriting, can take notes, and enjoy upper elementary level activities.
A picture is worth a thousand words, so check out these links for sample PDF images:
Plant your child’s feet firmly in the science of botany with the Apologia Botany Notebooking Journal. Order today from Curriculum Express!