The BibleTelling Life of Christ course has 36 stories that tell the life of Christ in chronological order — from the birth of John to the Ascension. The entire course is divided into twelve booklets and four answer keys.
- BibleTelling Life of Christ is a one-year Bible course that equips people with the ability to learn the stories of Jesus, increase their knowledge of the Bible, and be able to tell it to others!
- The pull-out TEST should be removed from the center of the booklet before a student starts working on it.
- Answer keys contain answers for all the activities in the booklet. They are designed to be used by students for checking their own work. There are a total of four keys – one for every three booklets.
- The pull-out TEST KEY should be removed from the center of the answer booklet before a student starts using it.
Unit 12 covers:
- The Road to Emmaus
- Winning Back Two Disciples
- Commission and Ascension