Around the World in 180 Days is a multilevel history/geography course designed for homeschooled students of all ages to study together. You’ll learn facts: ask “how” and “why” questions: discover how information relates to you, God, and the world; label maps; learn how to research by using an atlas, a world almanac, and an encyclopedia; expand your study with suggested books and online resources.
You will explore the following topics for all 7 continents:
- Geography (land forms, rivers, countries and cities, climate)
- History (brief overview of the history of each continent)
- Religion (dominant religion/s of each continent; impact of Christianity)
- Culture (government, economics, society education, art)
- Key People (missionaries, historical and political figures, artists, scientists)
- Current Events/Issues (political, social religious)
This set contains 1 Teacher’s Guide and 1 Student Workbook.
Recommended for all ages.