The Algebra 2 Universal Set from Math-U-See will cover these concepts and more:
- Rational Expressions
- Scientific Notation
- Combining Like Terms
- Factoring Polynomials
- Fractional Exponents
- Imaginary and Complex Numbers
- Cubes and Pascal’s Triangle
- Completing the Square
- Quadratic Formula
- Applications Using Percent
- Isolating a Variable
- Unit Multipliers and Metric Conversions
- Distance = Rate x Time
- Motion Problems
- Graphing Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Graphing Inequalities
- Conic Sections
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 504 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 394 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 104 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Lifetime access to Algebra 2 Digital Pack.
Algebra 2 Sample Lesson
DUE TO COVID 19---- WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON THESE PRODUCTS. WE DO APOLOGIZE.
Math-U-See offers a unique instructional approach that makes it easier for instructors (parents, teachers, and tutors) to help students progress in mastering fundamental math skills and concepts.
Math by Manipulatives
Math-U-See's simple but powerful set of colorful manipulatives allows abstract math concepts to be represented in clear, relatable ways. These manipulatives, combined with distinctive strategies presented through videos, textbooks, practice, systematic review, and assessments, guide students from concept to concept as they build a solid understanding of mathematics.
Mastery, Not Grade Level
Because the focus is on understanding math concepts, the curriculum is not organized traditionally by grades; rather, Math-U-See is a skills-based program that focuses on student mastery of a concept before progressing to the next concept. Please take the Readiness Assessment if you are unsure what course your student should take.