The Christian life, even for a child, is similar to a great race. Winning the spiritual victory requires preparation from the Word of God. In 6th Grade Winning the Race from Positive Action for Christ, your child will discover how various Bible characters strove to win the race that God set for them. This study also presents an overview of New Testament doctrine, including the past, present, and future work of Christ.
This Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life principles and character trait activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Weekly quizzes—one per lesson; answer key included
- Scripture memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
Run to the finish line with your child and New Testament characters with 6th Grade Winning the Race from Positive Action for Christ. Order today from Curriculum Express!