Aid your students with the knowledge they need in writing with 6th Grade Literature and Creative Writing Pace 1067 by Accelerated Christian Education! It is the best course for success as they evaluate good literature and apply new strategies to their writing, while studying grammar and mechanics.
In this pace, students cover:
- Confusing Words
Throughout 6th Grade Literature and Creative Writing by Accelerated Christian Education, your students will learn:
- Dictionary Usage
- Word Families
- Thought Questions
- Diary Entries
- Cause and Effect
- Fact and Opinion
- Figures of Speech
- Sensory Details
- Word Problems
- Bar Graphs
Order your copy today of 6th Grade Literature and Creative Writing Pace 1067 by Accelerated Christian Education from Curriculum Express!
The answer key is sold separately.
- The Fugitive King by Elizabeth Handford
- Christians with Courage by Ruth Johnson Jay
- Alexi’s Secret Mission by Anita Deyneka
- Grandpa’s Christmas Gift by Sarah Hopewell
- Little Pilgrim’s Progress by Helen L. Taylor
- Treasures of the Snow by Patricia M. St. John