Does teaching your child math seem daunting? Think you need to bone up on your own math skills first? Never fear!
A+ Multi-Sensory Interactive MATH Curriculum CD Software makes learning MATH fun and easy by using audio, colorful computer animated visuals, and text.
A+ makes math practical using as many real-life situations as possible and practice problem solving with step-by-step solutions.
You will work with Computerized lessons with automatically graded interactive quizzes and printable worksheet and exams where students are required to show their work. These tools allow you to be involved with your child while taking the burden of teaching MATH away.
*It is NOT necessary for parents to have mastery of the MATH concepts in the curriculum, so relax and enjoy teaching!
The main subject areas your student will cover in 5th Grade A+ Interactive Math are:
- Basics of numbers
- Basic number operations review
- Operations with fractions
- Number comparison
- Math in everyday life
- Measurements and conversions
- Geometry angles
- Geometry basic shapes and solids
- Geometry working with shapes and solids
- Algebra variables, expressions, and equations
- Algebraic operations
- Algebra coordinate plane and first quadrant
- Graphs collecting and displaying data
Teach your child the math skills needed for life and enjoy doing it! Order the A+ 5th Grade Interactive Math CD from Curriculum Express today!