What is more important than teaching strong, Christ-like character to your children? Who better to do the job than you, God, and the Apostle Paul? Our lives are like castles that God can build into strong and beautiful monuments to His grace. Using 4th Grade Building Life Castles from Positive Action for Christ, children will discover God’s redemptive love by studying the life of Christ, the work of the Holy Spirit, and the ministry of the Apostle Paul.
This 4th Grade Building Life Castles Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life principles and character trait activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Weekly quizzes—one per lesson; answer key included
- Scripture memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
Become a co-laborer with God and the Apostle Paul with the 4th Grade Building Life Castles manual by Positive Action for Christ. Order from Curriculum Express today!