Teaching and learning Math can be fun for everyone! Let us show you how with the Math 2, 4th edition kit by BJU Press!
Partner with Matt, the construction worker, and Paddy, the beaver, to develop your child’s math understanding and problem solving skills with manipulatives and real-life experiences.
Each lesson includes:
- Practice and Review activities
- Spiraling review
- Colorful Student Worktext pages with answer overprint
Each chapter contains:
- Chapter Review
- Cumulative Review lessons
- Chapter Overview
- A chart with materials to be gathered and prepared
- Lesson objectives
- Bulletin board illustration and description
A Little Extra Help section provides ideas for helping the student who has difficulty with the concepts.
The Teacher’s Toolkit CD includes:
- Reproducible pages
- Fact Reviews
- Re-Teaching pages
- Enrichment pages which provide worksheets to challenge the advanced student
- Teacher’s Visual Packet
- Answer key for the Math 2 Reviews is located only on this CD
Problem-solving lessons focus on graphs, two-step word problems, probability, place value, money, and measurements.
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (165 lessons)
- Student Worktext
- Student Manipulatives Packet
- Math 2 Reviews
- Tests Answer Key
With Matt and Paddy‘s help, you can teach your child to understand and enjoy numbers when you order Math 2 by BJU Press today!