“Without faith, it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6). Trusting God can seem difficult in difficult times. The 2nd Grade Finding God’s Promises Teacher Manual teaches when God gives a command, He also provides a promise. Blessing follows obedience as God graciously fulfills His Word.
Children study the life of Moses through the Book of Exodus, witnessing the tribulations and victories of the Israelites as they learn to trust God.
- 35 lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life principles and character trait activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-aloud stories—fictional narratives applying Biblical lessons to today
- Weekly quizzes—one per lesson; answer key included
- Scripture memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
Take the journey of faith with Moses and your child when you order the 2nd Grade Finding God’s Promises Student and Teacher Manuals!