Think grab-n-go! The Grade 5 Doer Kit includes a comprehensive learning program for math, science, social studies, and English language arts plus the tools an instructor needs to support the learning experiences of the kinesthetic student. This all-inclusive kit is tailored to your child’s learning style, so each day is filled with fun and focus. Discover your student’s learning style.
Instructor guides have been expertly designed to supplement each core academic course. This curriculum kit combines a full year of fun and engaging learning activities that promote the love of learning, independence, and provides the stepping stones for concept knowledge all designed around active learning.
PLUS, with the purchase of this kit, you and your student receive access to the Bridgeway Learning Center which offers connections to elephango.com, homeschool resources, and more!
Curriculum Package Includes:
- Membership to the Bridgeway Learning Center
- Unlocking Your Child’s Genius Handbook for Kinesthetic Learners
- Elephango Resources!
- Elephano Postcard
- Divide into Shapes! A “Sea” and Build Geometry Set
- Math 5 Doer Guide
- Singapore Math Textbook & Workbook Level 5A and 5B with Answer Keys (US Edition)
- Social Studies 5 Doer Guide
- History of our Country Level E Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Maps, Globes, & Graphs Level E Student Book & Teacher’s Edition
- Resource tests and Activities Packet
- Science 5 Doer Guide
- Pearson Interactive Science Student Textbook
- Online Interactive Teacher Resource
- Alternative Assessments
- The Young Scientist Series Kit 5: Water, Capillary Action, and Air
- Language Arts 5 Doer Guide
- Writer’s Express Student Handbook, Skills Book, and Teacher’s Edition
- Includes 10 literature pieces on Social Studies and Science topics