In this day of “txt-speak,” sound bites, tweets, and keyboards, your teen still needs to be able to read and write with comprehension and God-honoring style.
The ACE English IV Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE English IV Complete Set from Accelerated Christian Education includes all 12th grade English IV PACEs (1133-1144) and answer keys.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Be introduced to the different periods of British literature
- Build a vocabulary notebook
- Improve writing skills in exposition, description, narration, and persuasion
- Learn about parallelism
- Write character trait stories and answer essay questions accurately
- Review and practice grammar- capitalization and punctuation
- Use the dictionary as a reference tool
- Learn about denotation and connotation
- Paraphrase and write summaries while reading The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge and Silas Marner by George Eliot (special edition)
- Analyze Shakespeare’s life and Macbeth
- Continue the study of speech – topic selection, preparation, speaking methods, and speech delivery
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
Teach your student the English skills necessary for meaningful communication with the ACE English IV Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!