In order to be a conscientious citizen, especially in troubled times, it helps to understand the foundation of this country’s laws and government. What did the founders intend America and its citizens to be?
With the ACE Constitution Course from Accelerated Christian Education your student will:
- Study the origins and foundations of the Constitution including its drafting and ratification
- Memorize, write, and recite the Preamble to the Constitution
- Discuss Article I? — the organization, administration, and official duties of the legislative branch of government
- Recognize limitations on the President’s powers and duties, the duties of the executive branch of government, and discuss Article II
- Research methods of amending the Constitution and the organization, administration, and duties of the judicial branch of the government
- Investigate certification of the Constitution as the supreme law of the land and ratification rules and procedures
This ACE Constitution Complete Course includes all four 12th grade Constitution PACEs (133-136) and all answer keys.
*This course must be taken in conjunction with Collectivism in order to receive 1/2 credit. This course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
Prepare your student for intelligent, committed citizenship with the ACE Constitution Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!