In this day of “txt-speak,” sound bites, tweets, and keyboards, your child still needs to be able to read and write with comprehension and God-honoring style.
The ACE English II Complete Course from Accelerated Christian Education includes all 10th grade English II PACEs (1109-1120) and all answer keys.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Write using four kinds of paragraphs and correct sentence structur
- Review the characteristics of writing a biography and an autobiography
- Learn to use note and source cards while using the reference books at the library
- Study the elements of a book and examine the author’s style while reading, studying, and answering questions about
- God’s Tribesman by James and Marti Hefley
- The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom and John and Elizabeth Sherrill
- Identify and review basic grammar
- Expand vocabulary through learning and writing new word
- Classify and diagram the seven basic sentence patterns of simple and complex sentence
- Discover the purpose and type of newspaper articles and write a newspaper article
- Determine the purpose and appropriate forms of business and social letters and letters of application
- Gain practical application of library skills
- Learn to identify and appreciate poetic forms
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
- Learn at home materials
Teach your student the English skills necessary for meaningful communication with the ACE English II Complete Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!