Mr. D Math
Filter by Grade
Filter by Subject
Filter by Publisher
What’s in each Mr. D Math self-paced Online Curriculum?
- 12 chapters of video-based instruction (Mac and PC compatible)
- Coursework for each section of each chapter
- 12 chapter tests
- Two semester exams
- A comprehensive solution manual
- An online gradebook
- Enrollment in the Mr. D Math virtual learning center
- The opportunity to attend a live, online help session with the Mr. D Math teaching staff once each week throughout the academic year (August to May)
What Makes This Program Different?
- Students (and parents) have a built-in teaching partner. You’re not stuck with a boring workbook that you can’t figure out on your own!
- Students and parents have online access to the Mr. D Math teaching staff for questions and support.
- Students use a online video format to review lessons at home as well as in the classroom.
- Examples and solutions are hand-written, and the students watch the teacher’s hand doing the writing. Research shows that this increases comprehension and retention.
- Learning “math as a language” is a top focus.
- The program caters to multiple “math learning styles” to communicate effectively with tactile, imaginative, and logical learners.
- The comprehensive solution manual shows each and every answer worked out step by step.
- Students score their own coursework and exams, to further deepen the learning process.