Filter by Grade
Filter by Subject
Filter by Publisher
Looking to immerse your homeschooler in a collaborative, interactive learning environment conveniently brought right into your home? Bridgeway Academy Learning Labs are live, onine courses for students in grades 1 – 12. These exciting courses take engaging subjects like Marine Biology and American History to the next level with real time instruction and incredible interactive classroom features like live video and chat, customized presentations, a whiteboard, instant polls and surveys and much more.
Here is a brief overview of the Learning Lab program:
- Elementary and middle school courses meet for 10 weeks–no need to commit for a full year
- High school courses meet for 15 weeks and provide 1/2 credit of study
- Meet live & online–maximizing engagement with other students and a certified teacher.
- Offer credit in hard to find courses like Biology Lab and Website Design.
- Are led by energetic, upbeat instructors who are experts in their fields
- Include weekly lessons designed to inspire creativity and critical thinking
- Include courses like “Delightful Data, Charts & Graphs” for elementary ages, “Fantastic Fantasy Literature” for middle-schoolers and “Art Appreciation & The American Experience” for high school aged students!
S3 Architecture w/Brick Building II$155.00 Add to cart
S3 Backyard Biology$155.00 Add to cart
S3 Delightful Data, Charts & Graphs$155.00 Add to cart
S3 Elementary Science for Science Lovers$155.00 Add to cart
S3 Fantastic Fantasy Literature$155.00 Add to cart
S3 K’Nex Education Series: Amusement Park Experience*$430.00 Add to cart
S3 K’Nex Education Series: Intro to Robotics*$220.00 Add to cart
S3 Literature Circle: The Calder Game$155.00 Add to cart
S3 Marine Biology II$155.00 Add to cart